About SERVPRO of Kankakee County
Robert L. & Kata L. Nichols
Owners of SERVPRO of Kankakee County
Message From The Owner
My name is Bobby Nichols, along with my wife Kata, I currently own and operate SERVPRO of Kankakee County. I'm a father of 2 beautiful little girls and have been married to my best friend and business partner Kata for ten years. They motivate me to be the best I can be and to work hard every day.
I understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, and the disruption it can cause in your life, home or business. Our goal is to minimize that disruption and help restore order to your home or business as quickly as possible, and we achieve that for our customers every day. I have over 20 years experience in the property restoration industry and have worked and trained with some of the best in the business. Whether you have had a flooded kitchen or a fire in an entire industrial complex, we are trained, equipped and experienced to restore, or even rebuild your property.
Who We Are
Our franchise ranks in the top 100 SERVPRO franchises in the country. We are also members of the elite SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team (DRT). We travel anywhere in the country to restore anything from storm-ravaged communities to office buildings, multi-family, and everything in retail from restaurants to entire regional malls. I work daily to improve the services we provide for our clients and feel that our staff here at SERVPRO is the best I’ve ever worked with since my start in 1995.
What We Do
As a company we strive to provide our customers with the best customer experience, walking you through the process of restoring your home or business. Our specialized teams will provide you with the best answers to your questions in a honest and timely manor. We are an IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified company, which means that we are trained in and responsible for upholding industry standards for restoration.
We will provide you with the highest quality of service by:
- using up to date industry standards.
- using the best products for the job.
- using specialized teams trained for your job type.
No job is the same and as a company we recognize that and will personalize a plan for restoring your home or business.
My personal goals include wanting to see as much of this world as I can and to make a difference as often as possible. My business goals include building a business where every staff member feels valuable and wanted every single day. I also want our business to have the capability to respond faster and better to any disaster in our area(s).
We are proud to support many of our local organizations and take part in many community events throughout Kankakee County, please take a moment to click over to our events page to see just a few.
For more up to date info on what we are doing please like us on Facebook or follow us on Google.
Here to Help 24/7/365
Our staff is always ready to help you should when you have an emergency in your home or business. We are only a phone call away 24 hour a day, 7 days a week EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR! Give us a call at 815-935-0077 the next time you have an emergency.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross of Kankakee County
- Chief Shabbona Association
- Conference for Catholic Facility Management
- Economic Alliance of Kankakee County
- Illinois Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Kankakee County Chamber of Commerce
- Kankakee County Landlord Association
- Kankakee Iroquois Ford Association of REALTORS (KIFAR)
- Manteno Chamber of Commerce
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (M.A.B.A.S) 23
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (M.A.B.A.S) 24
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (M.A.B.A.S) 27
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (M.A.B.A.S) 37
- Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (M.A.B.A.S) 7
- Watseka Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kankakee County Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- Kankakee-Iroquois-Ford Association of REALTORS Affiliate of the Year